Who we are
Our website address is https://uppathcongims.org.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘UPPathconGims 2022’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose operational office is UPPathconGims 2022 Office Secretariat – Department of Pathology, GIMS, Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar- 201310
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without UPPathcon 2022’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
“We shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
- All disputes arising shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts situated in District Gautam Buddha Nagar only.
- The opinion/ remarks/ statements/ presentation or any form of verbal/literary or audio-visual remarks made by any speaker, whether the presenter or in-audience shall be reckoned as the individual remarks of the person making it and shall not, in any case whatsoever, be attributable to UP PATHCON 2022/ Dept of Pathology Government Institute of Medical Sciences
- The conference is purely of academic nature and does not, in any manner solicit infringement of copyright or patent laws. The contents presented in the conference, for the purposes of copyright or patent infringement, shall be attributable to the presenter only.